Saturday, October 29, 2016

**USE BENEDRYL**

Screw the bees that sting.  Try some Benadryl.  I'm not leaving some sad song up any longer, it's time for some fresh ear-wax!

I've done some patchwork on the "Trump" wall in my life, and it's standing tall once again.  Seems the cart gets in front of the horse at times and I don't know why.  I sweat what comes next.   The point is--I'll be free!  What comes after that?

Who knows, who cares.  It's the adventure called life.  Sometimes us people worry too much about planning the thing, then forget to enjoy the experience.

I remember the weeks leading up to my wedding to my ex.  We wanted to cancel the wedding and kill each other.  Instead we got married, then tried to kill each other.  It's the details and all the planning that stresses you out so bad.  Your half through your vacation before you finally relax.

So, no more weddings and no more stressing.  Two years down the road, I'm just showing up, then finding out what happens.

That's difficult being in prison.  You want desperately to reach out and find something beautiful too grasp onto.  Some sort of hope.  A light.  A beacon that can guide you through this tough time.  So I'm reading my Bible a lot more these days.  I'm actually doing a devotional every morning.

Perhaps you find yourself up against some obstacle that is nearly crushing you.  We've all been there. Maybe the person you have always leaned on is the very thing that leaves you troubled.

Sometimes two people get so much on their own plate, there is nothing left to give the other!  Did I just describe 80% of relationships?

You could try a morning devotion.  Try something!  Happiness is priceless!!

Don't just stand there and get stung by the bees.  That's a dumb thing to do.

No comments: