Monday, October 23, 2017

GIVEN TO FLY


"I got two turn tables and a microphone"..a line made famous by music group Beck.

I have a bike in Mom's shed, one cool daughter who loves me and freedom just around the bend.  Forget the partridge in a pear tree...I don't need one.  I'm putting a tattoo machine in the saddle bags on my bike and beginning the "endless-summer-tour" once I'm free.  Coming to a location near you.  And yes, as much footage of all this as possible will be posted to Jailbird for everyone to see.

For many years the blog has been about my incarcerated life in print form.  I'm excited to, after release, change that factor and bring more photos and video.  Starting the day I'm released.  I intend  to bring as much of my story to you from out there as I have from in here.

A family member told my daughter to be careful.   I may get back out there and forget about being her dad.  She knew better and let them know her Dad has a plan.  After it pissed me off for a second, it motivated me.  Thank you.  All the haters in the crowd.  I get far more energy to perform from the haters than from the fans.  A standing ovation makes you smile and reassures you that you just owned that.  But it's the people who talk shit and voice their disapproval that cause you to put in late hours at the workshop.  Even if what you're building is a bomb for the.  HA!  I kid...

The ride is nearly over for me.  I did the time the judge gave me.  I fixed as much as I could from here.  I took advantage of the time.  I'll come home and tattoo.  Don't need to sell drugs anymore.  I'm still batshit crazy but I'm sober. And I like it this way.  It's a shoe that fits nicely.

Speaking of, I just bought my daughter her first pair of Harley boots.  She told me she loves them.  She hasn't been on the Harley yet, but that comes soon.  That should give the family something to whine about.

Keep watching me though!  The fun truly begins once I'm home.  10 years in a cage--this dude is ready to fly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fly high enough to soar above the clouds. Look down through them and remind yourself you have earned your time to be above the clouds and enjoy the freedom!!!