Saturday, January 20, 2018

L.O.L

Just out of confinement...

I have a new bunk, new neighbors, and a new job assignment.  I'll be a house-man and clean my dorm.  This will enable me to clean in the mornings, then head to the reck-field.  This will carry me through the next 10 months and to freedom.  I work out with the suicide squad at reck and take yoga on Tuesday mornings.  Mind, body and soul.

Prison freezes your life on the street and your mindset pertaining to the outside world.  I came to prison at 28, and in many ways am still that guy.  More confident, wiser with a bit more gray.  Crows feet extend when I laugh real hard.

Which I can still do.

I laugh a lot.  I can laugh at myself and I can make you laugh.  It's indeed the best medicine...hands down.I like fast cars and beautiful women.  It used to be beautiful cars and fast women, but that will kill you.   I don't want to be dead.

I love food, but I love to look good more.  Opting to skip dessert so I don't need to run 4 miles tomorrow to burn the calories.  Fat and happy is definitely not me.

I intend to drink less.  Although I think we should get plowed from time to time.  Just not on a regular basis.  I don't want the next day wasted on a hangover.

I'm thinking less drunk-sex.  I want to remember it.  If it's sex I don't want to remember, I shouldn't be having it.  I don't feel sex should be sacred to marriage.  Sex can be as casual as a day at the beach or dinner and a movie.  Between consenting adults it creates a wonderful memory that you can enjoy.  Just save the memory, not the pictures.

This is the final countdown.  Jail-bird has always been (me) looking (out).  That's about to change.  You may not agree with my philosophy on life.  I don't feel we should rush things, but I'll actively  pursue happiness and a good time.

I have a lot of life to catch up on.  You won't find me stuck on my phone or glued to a TV.  And you can call me if you wish to reach me.  Save all the texts. I'll make time for you, and if I don't..take the clue.  That goes both ways.

No comments: