Sunday, April 29, 2018

240-SHORTY

We meet people everyday.  Most you move past without a second thought.  From time-to-time you meet someone special who leaves a mark on your life.

In my ten years behind bars, I can count  those men on one hand.  The men I gave my moms number to and exchanged personal information.  The men I want to meet on the flip-side of this thing.  Dudes who were so fuckin' cool in here that I want to keep them in my life once free.  I feel we owe it to each other to grill some steaks, have a beer and stand in free grass in someone's back year.

These men are not simply friends, they are my brothers, they are family.

They say dynamite comes in small packages.  I don't know how they packed so much spunk into a 4-foot Mexican, but meet Shorty.  I call him that, you probably shouldn't.  We earn the right to talk to each other this way.

As you read this, Shorty is a free man.  I had planned to go home from my last prison.  Then they up and moved me here a year and a half ago.  I believe my steps are ordained for me.  And I came here to meet this man.

Shorty, be the man I met here and you will go far out there.  My two Jewish brothers, Mike and Ben--the Jew Mafia lives on!!

You three men had to go so my turn would come.  Finally I am next on the list.

You guys are my brothers, you each have a place at my table.  You are also the proof that people can change.  Show the world what we're made of.

Respect, my brothers, I'll see you soon.

-HOOLIGAN-

No comments: