Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ester Jean Gets Her First Ink

So... Mike designed a few sweet wristbands for me to choose from for my FIRST tattoo!  I picked one out, scheduled an appointment with Dan at Artic Ink in Wasilla, Alaska, and had him lay it on me.  I was nervous! Not like dentist-nervous, but, you know, other pain-nervous.  It wasn't bad at all!


(That's a transfer you're seeing on my wrist, and the very first little bit of ink I ever had...)

Dan really likes J.J.'s prison art!

(The outline)

(The finished product).

Keep coming back, everybody!  I've got a lot of writing to type up, so I'll be right here, sitting on my couch, wrapped up in a quilt, hiding my tattoo from beautiful sunshine outside, getting work done, son!  Happy hump day everybody!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen anyone get ink before and what a feeling for it to be you my dear!!! It IS beautiful and congrats on not fainting or anything. (Loved the face.)

The MOM