Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Slash

A short time ago Ester posted me and my guitar.  I sang some song by Pearl Jam.  I love Pearl Jam, but one of my biggest influences was learning from Slash of Guns 'N' Roses.  One of my first CDs was "Use Your Illusion" I & II.  'Civil War,' 'Knockin' on Heaven's Door,' and 'November Rain' were some of my favorites on those records.  As a band,Guns 'N' Roses has pumped out hits over and over again.  'Paradise City', 'Sweet Child O' Mine'....just to name a couple. Slash is a phenomenal guitar player.  So I drew him.  The guitar is probably my favorite part (as far as the detail goes).  If you look through their band pics, they were always near a bottle of Jack Daniels.  Cheers to great music, killer guitar players and good liquor!

Rock On!
The Hooligan

(Copyright M.S. 2011, All Rights Reserved)

No comments: