Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Shout-Outs from J.J.!

To the newbies, and readers in general:  I see many more of you who I will address as time allows.  Leave me a comment or message and I'll holler back.  ...Or remain anonymous.  It might be safer that way :)

...Come on.  You can't be a chicken all your life!!

Sally F: My update from Ester this week included a couple of comments.  …One was about my first mini-bike.  There was a fire, followed by a small explosion.  Did I learn my lesson?  Hell no!  Instead, that bike gave me dreams of someday being a biker.  My goal back then was to do anything possible to impress the love of my life, Brooke.  Uhhh… can I say that?  I’m still getting used to how this blog stuff works….
Cari:  Hey woman!  Thanks so much for checking in.  You’ve been a friend to me for many years now.  It’s probably safe to say you saw the rise and fall of me.  You offered advice but never pointed fingers.  Glad to see you hung out long enough to see me begin to get my shit together.  Thanks for not giving up.
Candy:  Wow, looks like you started something; I now refer to Jailbird as J.J.  You were right – it’s so much easier.  I’ve been writing and drawing my ass off.  Last month I ran through three full ink pens.  That’s a lot of freakin’ ink!  …Lots of good stuff to come.  Thanks for your question and comments.
Sister Gracie!  Hey sissy!  Since you don’t write anymore, I’ll just give you a shout-out from here.  Seems a lot of my pen-pals find it easier to check up on me here at J.J.  That’s fine.  I’ll talk to you here then.  Just one question – what am I supposed to do when I need to play the big brother role and give you advice?  Yeah, didn’t figure you’d want all these people to read our dirty laundry.  Hmm – guess you’d better lighten up and write.  …Unless you want the Canadians to know you stay out too late and drink too much.  What are your grades these days anyway?  Luuuuuvvvv you!
Paulie:  Nice of you to grace us with your presence.  I know you’re busy, so J.J. should work out nice for you.  You can find out all the stupid shit about me you didn’t already know, then type me two or three sentences in reply.  Honestly, I’ll accept this from you since you’re out there saving our planet from the bad guys.  Maybe you could hire my sister Gracie so she has an excuse not to write too!
Mom, Are you there?  Hello?  Yoo-hoo!  Ok, cool, so you’re not here.  Perhaps you also missed “Prison Sex” while you were out with your boyfriend.  We really need to set you up with some sort of a curfew.  Wouldn’t that be fun?  You sure assed my life up with one.  10 o’ clock?  Come on Mom – how would you feel if I told you, “Be home by 10 p.m.?  OH!  And keep your bedroom door open when your boyfriend is over.”  YES!  This blog shit is great!  I can talk to you and you can’t say a damn thing back!  He he!
(From Ester – I am not 100% sure which of these sisters Michael is talking about, because it’s spelled “Catie” – you know which sisters you are.  Mike hacked both your names and now I don’t know which frickin’ one of you he meant!  Sorry!  However, if this is some weird sexual reference, I say NOT FUNNY!):
Catie McD  Murphy’s window.  Do you remember?  God, it’s been so long ago.  Times were far more simple then.  …At least for me.  Crazy, I was remembering looking down through that window.  Glad to hear you are doing good.  Tons of fun memories from Lakeside.
Justin C!  Three words for you: Immanuel Baptist School.  Playing air hockey, wearing uniforms – hmm… reminds me of here!  Ok, so it wasn’t this bad.  We had Miss Cari to look at.
Emma, I’ll always remember you as the girl from across the street.  I think we got in some trouble one time.  I know that doesn’t sound like me, but….  I hope life is good to you and your family.  Tell Ted I said, “Whazz up?”
Miss Ester:  Thank you for your comment on the hot stripper, or should I say not-so-hot stripper?  Karen had other things goin’ on besides her face.  She was real… flexible.  Her ‘sex appeal’ outweighed her ‘curb appeal.’
Lacey, I was riding the other day, the wind on my face, headed to a beach somewhere.  I thought I saw you there.  Good times.  I’m blessed to have great memories.  They pull me through these hard times.  Thanks for checking this out :)
Sherri, I feel honored to have met your son behind these walls.  Scottie makes me laugh every day.  He will be coming home soon, but I think we have a friendship that will last, and I look forward to having a cold beer together as free men one day.
Laura, Glad to have met your husband.  Hope your schedule is clear for… hmm… about 6 months after he gets home!  Thanks for following my bullshit.
Jennie, thanks for your friendship.  You rock!  Your letters are awesome, and your pictures are the shizzam.  Keep coming by.  I have some really cool art coming soon.  Much Love.
Kristina!  My bro’s girl!  You must be great to be putting up with my brother.  All my sisters like you, so you have passed that test.  And that’s a huge one!  Keep an eye on my brother, ok?  He’s real special to me :)
Phillip, Hey Dude!  Thanks for holdin’ the fort down while I’m gone.  Take good care of Mom ‘til I get home bro.  Give her lots of hugs from both of us – You’re the man right now, so what’s right.  I love you!
Ashleigh, I don’t have any hair for you to cut.  However, when I need one next time, I’m looking you up.  You really should shout out too.  It’s been a while little lady!
Fritzon, Since my mom made me promise no more ink, I’ll need you to finish doing me up.  We’re setting a date homie.  Have your people get with mine, ok?  I’m a hop and a skip to the gate :)

2 comments:

ktmayo05 said...

Holy cow - Well, I'm not "Catie," but I knew you were talking about either carlie or I - and I think a lot about when we were all kids, hanging out around Lakeside. And yes, I remember "Murphy's Window." I don't know if the window is still there or not.

Anyway, I wanted to say that I really find your blogs interesting. I think it's VERY cool that you and Ester-Sue are doing this - and I'm excited for you that you've got so many followers!! Very cool! Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

ps. I really like your artwork, btw.

J.J. said...

Sweet, thanks Katy! Haha! I started wondering if he had his first kiss down there or something - really didn't know! But I knew he was talking about you girls. Sorry he butchered the names. He spells Candy's name "Candi" and I actually have to look her up to make sure I'm not losing my mind and spelling it wrong :)

I will pass it on to him :)