Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Brother Calls Me Out

(Note from Ester: It's always weird to type up stuff Mike says ABOUT me for the general public to see, but this kind of cracked me up.  Enjoy!)
"I phoned home last night and was lucky to catch my little brother.  He logs on to J.J. and tells me what’s up.  Like where people are signing in from, the number of hits, comments, and my sister’s disclaimer… wait – what?  “Hey bro, back that up.  What was that last part?”
He says, “Ester’s piece.”
Hmmm… “Tell me more about this ‘disclaimer’ Ester posted” – a.k.a. Blushing Sister.
We posted a one-page warning – I don’t want anybody trying to sue me.  Seems my sissy felt the need to further cover her ass.  So I had it read to me… three times.  Here is my conclusion concerning “B.S.” – that would be Ester’s B.S.  or a.k.a. “A Blushing Sister.”  Ha ha!
I must say, sis, you did a really good job.  You have a real way with words.  We most definitely fell from the same tree.  I am so proud of you!
If you read Blushing Sister, then you know what it says.  Now let me translate what it really says:
‘To our friends and family who may have a conscience that is offended by this shit – hear ye, hear ye!
We are truly sorry for your sake that you are on here.  However!  You did just click your way through a full one-page warning to get here.  In reality, you opened the door.  Besides… like you never fucked up in your life.  May the most righteous of you throw the first tomato. 
(That’s what I thought.)
Need I tell you where to put that tomato?
Further translated; I love my big brother and if you’re a hater – fuck off!!’
OK, so I added that last part.
That’s why we make such a good team, sis!  You’re sweet and I’m… well, let’s just say I’m not so subtle.
NAH, you guys mean the world to me.  At times I trip out to see how many people listen to me.  You truly are awesome.  Are you all really that bored?  We’ve even got Canada checkin’ in now.  …South Korea?  Saudi Arabia?  You all made Jailbird international!  This is awesome."

Much love,
From the Jailbird himself.

No comments: