Sunday, July 22, 2012

More News!

That's right...there is EXTRA news tonight!!  [Extra news from Brooke.]  I love bringing J.J.'s stories and art to you!  So, I figured that we should do more with his art.  Let's not just check it out, let's wear it!

I introduced www.tattoodhooligan.com to you recently.  Now, you can reserve a Tattoo'd Hooligan t-shirt!  That's right, check them out.....


So, the Tattoo'd Hooligan is hard to read in this photo, but it's there!  

To the left is the men's shirt available in athletic grey, sizes small - XXL.  To the right is the women's shirt available in berry (pink), sizes small - XL.  Shirts are gender specific, but feel free to order whatever YOU like!  They are only $19.95.   

Sizes are limited, but YOU can reserve your preferred size today.  Just e-mail the shirt and size you would like reserved to me at brooke@tattoodhooligan.com.  You will be able to place your orders later this week!

3 comments:

Ester Jean said...

I love mine! It is super soft and lightweight and the color is perfect :) now I need to get a gray one for my husband - probably the only time he will ever agree to matching me :)

Anonymous said...

Love the picture!! Can I get one with "The Dirty South"? lol
Cari

Anonymous said...

Are they $19.95 including shipping & handling?