Sunday, August 26, 2012

Classified Fools & Nonesence

Man.....they do things really unorganized around prison.  You can never predict things around here. The reasonable choice is never picked.  Instead the least likely is.

I truly wonder about state and government jobs.  No wonder our nation is in such turmoil.  They continually shoot themselves in the foot.  Over and over again.  It amazes me.

We are looked at as 'dumb' prisoners.  Yet we ran shops, stores, banks, businesses and much more.  Instead of even consider suggestions from anyone, they will continue to stumble around like a blind man.  For this reason, the prison system is a continuous cluster fuck. 

I find it quite entertaining.  Who needs cable TV?  It's real-life DOC drama.  I watch them plant shrubs one day.  Next week, they pull them and plan them somewhere else.  Or....just never water them and they die the next week.

I feel like I live in the circus.  Non-stop clowning around.

Anyways....you wonder where I get some of my ideas from?  I know that if a job can be done by 5 people, then why pay 25 to do it?

And that's the system in a nutshell.  Ever heard of too many chiefs and not enough Indians?  It seems to me that everybody is a sergeant now and there are no officers anymore.  That trips me out.  Everyone want to run something.  Nobody is doing anything.   Remember this in the place of employment.  It's better to have five, well-paid people who work their ass off for you.  People who like their job and want to keep it versus the 25 people who don't give a shit.  That's why you make money, while the department of corrections is slowly but surely imploding on itself.  It is a time bomb that in five years will go belly up.

That's why private camps are becoming more common.  They are the bail-out plan for Florida.  They won't agree to release and then supervise inmates.  Many states release to a parole/probation setup and the prisoner then pays the state for their care.  Not the case in Florida.  So they do what I said at the beginning.....they shoot themselves.  This is not a specific prison, this is the whole state.  This place, this state should stick to tourism....that is what they are good at.

Enough of all that, huh??  Just a small rant for you.  Right now I am another burden on this state.  Another occupied bunk.  Another brick in the wall.  One interesting roller-coaster ride.  One thing is for sure....this is the first prison I have been to that is laid back and casual.  Everyone in the pan-handle is running around and getting nothing done.  And they yell and give each other a heart attack.  What's so hard about clocking into work and putting your hours in....then go home.  Leave your work behind.  Spend time with your family.  Watch your kids grow up.  Save your worrying about where your kids will go to college.  Instead, somebody wants to be a hero.  They want to punish an inmate even more.  They forget that you are already away from your wife, children and a home-cooked meal.

Now, some dudes love this shit.  They should be shot.  If you truly have nothing on the outside of this fence to live for, then you have truly burned some bridges.  And you are a moron.  That same person should be spending their time writing loved ones and mending fences.  However, they are the ones to harass medical and tie up the staff so when you really do need their medical attention, they are wasting their time on some dick-weed burn out who is trying to bum a low-bunk pass.  Yes, this is how it works.

Fucking losers!

I head to medical because I have a tumor in my chest and can't see a nurse because she is busy.  Why???  Because some jack-ass is trying to hustle medication so he can sell it on the compound.

Enough.....I know.  I said I was done.  Now I am.  The tumor was benign and not a threat.  The treat is some dip-shit ahead of me who pisses off an otherwise nice nurse, by bringing his bullshit ass to medical to waste her time.

Whew!!  That was a long rant.  I am out!!    




No comments: