Monday, September 24, 2012

Shout Outs


This is amazing!  I'm so excited that instead of watching the Country Music Awards, I'm sitting here writing you.  Earlier I walked by the TV room and saw it packed shoulder to shoulder with white dudes.  So, I knew it wasn't football or basketball.  Who needs a TV guide? Just look at the crowd.  White dudes mean either NASCAR or CMA's.  So, here I am.

Today at mail call I got a packet of Jailbird stats from Brooke.  I hadn't seen the overall map of hits in nearly a year.  The states blew up, but so did everywhere else.  For real!  Who is reading the Jailbird in Germany?  God, I hope you don't work for MIDAS.  We may lose you as a reader.

What about Spain?  I didn't think I knew anyone in Spain.  Well, we haven't had a beer, I haven't given you a tattoo....yet.  In some way we may be great friends.  Perhaps I make you laugh and help lessen your load.

Ahhhh.....Brazil.  Now there's a good one.  Thank you whoever you are.  You put Brazil on the map.  That's cool.  I'm a big fan of the Brazilian wax.  And that's about all I know about Brazil.  Well, they say Brazilian women are beautiful.  I should ask my lady if she's from Brazil.

That's funny.  Isn't there somewhere over that way where women don't shave?  This also interests me.  I find that kinky.  I won't address that any further.  MIDAS can go screw themselves, however, I don't want to upset any woman who doesn't shave.  That's got to be a hairy subject.

Russia is on the map as well.  I read a lot and they say the mafia is alive and well over there.  I suppose it is here in the states too.  They're just all super old and involved in those ponzi schemes.  Stealing old people's money so they can eat more pasta.  They say the Russian mafia is not to be fucked with.  They are the real deal.  Matter of fact, I don't even know why I'm talking about them.  I wasn't talking about them.  Mafia?  I never said mafia!  You're silly....

Anyways, I saw Russia and smiled.  To realize you all log in and read about little ole' me, the silly American who talks shit from his prison cell.  Speak of talking shit...."What’s up Gracie!!!"

Yep, my baby sister Grace moved to Australia.  She’s on a safari hunt.  Not for wild animals, she’s in pursuit of an Aussie.  Or is it bloke?  Truly I don’t know.  And when in a foreign country you shouldn’t say shit you don’t know what it means.  I may have just called her boyfriend a bastard or a fucker.  Didn’t mean to do that.  Can we start over?
 
“Hi.  My name is Mike.  I’m Gracie’s big brother.  Nice to meet you Hugh.  We will meet up later down the road and have a Fosters.”

Aaron, Grace, The MOM & J.J.

Ok, so I will stop.  Last time I included my sister in a post she disowned me for like two years.  She was livid that I would dare to put her life on blast.  She called me an asshole and told me I was a terrible big brother.

And, for those that do not know, Fosters is an Australian beer.  It may be kangaroo piss for all I know.  I told a Mexican I would drink a Corona with him one day.  He had some choice words for me.  I stereotyped him, and he was ready to fight.  Perhaps I should meet him at Taco Bell instead.

Check it out.  I see you.  And I wish I could give you a hug.  Here I sit trying to make you laugh and enjoy life, but all the while you are helping me.  You help me do my time here.  I give you a sincere thank you.  May God bless you.  As you go about your day, just know you are a blessing to this crazy American prisoner.

Much Love!

4 comments:

Hugh said...

Nice to meet you too mike! No one drinks fosters here, it's a myth!! When we catch up we will be drinking Carlton Draught, Best beer in Australia! Grace says hi!

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture!!!
Cari

Anonymous said...

HUGH! Michael says thanks for the note. He is looking forward to meeting you. And he is so happy to know that his baby sister is happy! (Hello back to Grace too!)

CARI! Thank you from Mikey! :)

Brooke

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how awkward it is to go in and have a stranger wax your asshole. I just can't. It's not even hot. It's just weird.