Thursday, July 21, 2011

Birthday Break for Ester, a Little Work for You :)

Holy canolie, guys, can you believe it's been like, one post after another this week?  Yeesh!  I'm a busy little lady!

Here's what I've got for you today: be sure to check out the updated Jailbird drawing NO WORRIES, Angie E.!  Yours is still a go!)  And I have another surprise for you!  Well, more of a blessing in disguise for me, and more work for you than you're gonna like today.  Are you ready for it?  Do you think you can handle it?

Well, I have to admit I had a crazy, crazy. crazy night at work.  ...You know, the kind where you contemplate drinking at 8 a.m.?  ...Yes, that kind of night at work.  So what I decided to do as my birthday present for myself is to post scanned pictures of Mike's post instead of typing up the post for today.  Isn't that awesome??  Haven't you just been dying to see his handwriting and spelling errors in real(ish) life?

Yes!  You have!  I just knew it!  SO here's the deal-io.  All you have to do is read cursive handwriting.  (Really?  That's all I have to do so that you can go chain-smoke cigarettes and get drunk at 8 a.m. on your pathetic 27th birthday??)  YES!!!  I knew you would all agree that this was my best idea.  EVER.





Seriously, I feel like a big ol' cheering genius right now.  I hope you enjoyed reading all that as much as I enjoyed not typing it.  Next time will be typed, I promised.  I'm not getting lazy permanently, just for today I need a minute.  And a beer.  XOXOX!!!  -Ester Jean

6 comments:

Dawn J said...

happy birthday ester! you deserve much more than a break so here's a virtual high-five and a hug--(5)--haha love you!

Angie Ellis said...

...and a well deserved break it is! Have a fabulous birthday, Ester!!

Erica H said...

I wish you to have the most lazy birthday ever!

ethoma said...

Cheers to your B-day! Drink up! xoxo Thoma

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ester!! You definately deserve a lazy day!! And Mike, you are so nasty!! lol
Cari

Sherri G. said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday Ester! I hope you had a great day...enjoy the weekend too ;-)