Saturday, September 3, 2011

Random Thoughts

You ever want to say something but just can’t find the words?

It’s like the answer to some question in on the tip of my tongue, but I’m not sure what the question is.

Usually, when I write, I have a story or a particular thought in mind.  I’m not even going to bull-shit you – I’m drawing a blank.

So, step into my head.  J.J.’s random thoughts and let’s just see what happens.

Kenny Chesney and some lady with a pretty voice are telling me how tequila drives them crazy.  That’s what’s on my headphones.  Pleasant.  



I’m actually listening to a lot of country these days.  The other day, somebody was telling me how cool Lady Gaga is.  Perhaps you bumped your head and need to seek immediate medical attention.  Oh!  This is nice!  Now some dude’s telling me how his chick thinks his Tractor’s Sexy… leave it to Country music.  This dude hit his head for real.

Oh yeah… Lady Gaga.  Her music is catchy.  I have actually listened lately to see what I’m missing.  She’s a money-making-machine. 

(What was your first clue?)


Can’t knock that.  However, I want people knowing I sit around listening to Lady Gaga like I want people thinking Brad Pitt is better looking than Johnny Depp.


(YES)


(Dude doesn't even have any visible tattoos - pshh...)


So, moving right along….

Come on, you can’t tell me Johnny Depp isn’t the absolute shit in those pirate movies he’s in.

Then again, you’ve also got Penelope Cruz to look at in those films.  Still, Depp is way cooler.

Hey, let’s talk about J.J. for a minute.  Ester sent me an update today.  This one covers The Answer is Love, Matters of the Heart, and Dark Days.  Whew!  Heavy stuff.

Occasionally, Ester sends me the pictures she used in the post.  I could tell there was a picture on one of the pages, so I flip ahead of myself to see what it is….  Cool!  It’s a very pregnant woman sitting in a thicket.  …Or some woods.  Now I gave my full attention.  What’s going on here?  OK, I’m looking closer now.  No, doesn’t look like she’s in trouble.  At first, I thought perhaps she was doing some last trimester hiking.  Then maybe she began to feel tired and sat down to rest.  Nope, she doesn’t look tired.

Being in yoga now, I’m thinking perhaps that was a quiet spot to work on some breathing exercises.  Maybe you just completed some ‘sun salutations.’    

(I get tired trying to keep my balance, too.)

Bottom line: this is a beautiful woman very with child (Ester likes that term better than “pregnant”).  Whatever you were doing on that hillside, I’m thankful that someone came by with a camera.  Good thinking on their part to capture that special moment.  I like it!  Thank you J

And jokes aside, the picture truly is beautiful.  I am an artist, and I see wonderful art in that photo.

I am also an ass, so I had to give you hell for a minute.  May I tell you a very sincere congratulations?  …And thank you for lending Ester a hand with that wonderful photo.

Let’s talk a little more about my art.  Ester and I are learning as we go here.  I was really excited to create art for our giveaway winners.  I did feel bad that, initially, one of the winners drawn was one of my lady friends.  All she needs to do is ask me for something and I’ll try to make it happen, ‘cause I’m cool like that.  So to keep things fair, I asked Ester to draw another name.

(Yeah, yeah, we know this is old news – this is another piece Ester lost right around her birthday, what with all the drinking and camper-living…).

Phillip (regarding comments left on "Dark Days"), I would agree with Ester.  Less drinking and more… I’m not sure?  You’re not even old enough to drink!  Yeah, that one always works well.  Isn’t that half the fun?  You know, shit like this makes me feel old, lecturing kids.  I say something like that and I realize you probably just rolled your eyes at me.  What do I know? 

Great question!  What do I know?  Never mind, read the blog.

Hey, Osh-Kosh-Ondad or whatever….



You’re coming around with something to sell, huh?  Can’t exactly do you like I used to do the Jehova’s Witnesses when they bum-rushed the house that one time.  I swear, they must have a list.  …Like they come to the house and check you off?  Um… He’s not interested!  (check)  He’s got frickin’ pit-bulls!  (CHECK!)

So dude, thanks for telling us all about how much money your mother makes.  After all, this is a ‘help project.’  From what I can tell, you’re trying to help someone make a lot of money.  What are you, some type of a fairy?  You have enlightened us all now.  Thank you.  Perhaps I could help you in return.  ...Help you right off Facebook.  That’s the only help I have for you right now.  You’re welcome.

If you read the blog, you would know that I already know all about making sales from home.  I spent my high-school years selling weed from my parents’ home.  Then I went on to sell cocaine, pills, and heroin (which I DO NOT CONDONE).  Here’s a closing idea for you.  …Get paid $1,500 a week to stuff envelopes from home.  Maybe $2,000 a week assembling bird-feeders at home.  And for free, I can put my foot up your silly ass.  You’re dealing with hooligans on this blog – eat your Wheaties, son! 

1 comment:

sweetmelin said...

Random thoughts ... right back at ya ... :)

1. I'm very rarely at a loss for words. ::now hearing a collective, "No shit!" from all the hooligans::

2. I do love Tequilla, specifically Patron. Having said that, with regards to Ester's advice to Philip, I would think as a general rule it is always a positive decision to drink less. :)

3. "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" is also sung by Kenny Chesney. I'm thinking it's not so much the tractor that is sexy, but the dude driving said tractor. Yep, a dude driving a tractor is hella sexy. Just ask Ester! ;)

4. You already know of my LOVE of country music, but honestly, I feel it simply cannot be said too many times. And yes, "Wrangler butts drive me nuts." Good luck with that. ;)

5. Johnny Depp is so effing hot!! And I have never even seen a single one of the pirate movies. Nope, I fell fast and hard for this dude back in 2000 while watching, "Le Chocolate." Chocolate and Depp ... YUM on both accounts!!

6. Brad Pitt is a pretty boy ... eh, pretty boys are alright, I guess.

7. I thoroughly enjoy listening to Gaga's music ... not so much watching her perform.

8. Pregnant women, um ... I mean, women "very with child," are beautiful! I LOVED being pregnant ... all four times. :)

9. We used to have a couple of female Jehovah's Witness come by the house on a regular basis. They always asked specifically for Jared by name. I'm thinking they wanted to help him switch teams. Once he moved out, they stopped coming by.

10. LOL @ "You’re dealing with hooligans on this blog – eat your Wheaties, son!"