Monday, January 31, 2011

My Life:

These days I am pretty laid back.  I think about the life that led me to where I am today.

In order for you to know me better, I put it out there.  You’ve seen the funny side of me, but there is a serious side as well.  Don’t get me wrong, there’s plenty more funny shit to come.  Sometimes I wonder if I’ll ever grow up, then I look over my life and see how far I’ve come.  …From a straight hellion who lived for me, to a man who loves his family more than anything.

My greatest passion is for the people who are addicted to drugs.  The very drugs I sold are killing my friends.  I want to do something about that.  Before I became so badly addicted myself, I was a pusher.  To catch you up to where I am today, I need to start at the beginning.
This may seem like a rollercoaster ride.  I might make you laugh, perhaps you’ll cry, you may get mad, but I’ll make you feel.
Welcome to my life.

No comments: