Saturday, January 22, 2011

Shout-Outs from M.S.

"I spoke to my sister Ester for almost an hour last night.  She explains to me how this thing works.  Right now it’s amazing for me to see how many people are reading my shit.  Yeah, I see you over there in Korea – you rock!  Holla! 
To the Lakeside crew – I have tons of memories from camp.  Thank you so much for checking in.
My hometown, Houghton Lake – thanks for checking me out. 
Roscommon, you bastards expelled me from your school, but I still have some great friends from that experience – you know who you are :)
I see Texas – what up sis!?  Standin’ tall in the long-horn state.  Much love!
New York – your silly stories to me gave me the idea to pass it on.  Look what I’ve gone and done now.  Thanks for your friendship and support.  Keep an eye on my baby sis – love you both.
Many of you I know, many I don’t really have a clue about, but you all have one thing in common – you all know way more about me than I do about you!
I see you in Georgia, North Carolina, Alabama, South Dakota, and California.  Thank you all for taking time out of your day to see what I’m up to.
Imagine if each of you told just one person… maybe one day we’ll have every state lit up.  Crazy!
Did you think I forgot about you Florida?  Last but not least, the Sunshine State.  You all are representing strong, and I see you.  Much love to you Orlando.  To all my friends in the paving and patching business, you know who you are… thank you.
Ester, you make this possible.  …Bringing us all together.  Not only are you my sister, you are my friend.  …Not to mention my associate, secretary, office manager, and publisher of my bullshit!!  Two kids who never really grew up.  I love you sister!"

No comments: