Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Regarding Post Length

I understand that blogs are usually fairly short.  It’s been brought to my attention that some of my stuff is long as hell.  In the future, I will try to shorten my thoughts some.  However, I have just finished the piece called “My Life.”  It created a timeline of my life from 18-28(ish).  I did it so all of you could get better acquainted with me as a person.  This was hard for me to put together.  I’ve had a lot of ‘suck’ in my life (that would be ‘bad’ suck).  Now I’m a little concerned it’s going to be long too for readers.  We all like books with pictures, so you can also have a mental picture.  I would encourage you to read it.  Do it a little at a time if you have a short attention span.  There is some serious stuff along with some jokes.  I tried to be funny about it, but it sucks.  There is no way to make a life that’s centered around drugs ‘funny.’  Just be happy you didn’t have to live it.  I did.  It’s my life.  Please check it out.  Thanks.  

5 comments:

sweetmelin said...

This is YOUR blog and it contains YOUR thoughts and you ought not need to "try to shorten them" for anyone. Your thoughts are honest and real and heartfelt and if that happens to make some of your "stuff long as hell," so be it. This is what I think about that. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree! Its YOUR blog and YOUR stories.I thoroughly enjoy reading every word of it. Thank you for sharing your life with us. Please dont change a thing. Love your heart on paper.. ~A~

Jenny said...

I completely agree. This isn't an ordinary blog why should the length, content, and language be ordinary.

Nick Link said...

No need to shorten your posts. I mean this isn't a fucking Twitter. If someone is to lazy to read all of your post than that's their loss.

J.J. said...

Great, now I need to explain Twitter to Mike. Haha!