Monday, April 11, 2011

Shout-Outs from March

“*Brooke!  Just lookin’ at your picture here.  You’re rocking pink hair.  I didn’t know if maybe you were trying to disguise yourself or something.  I get that some people don’t want to be tied to this project in any way.  There are behind-the-scenes stuff we don’t share.  …Like the people who get a hold of us to say, “Under no circumstances can you use our names on J.J.”  So, trying to be clever and all, I thought that maybe I could abbreviate your name – that way only you would know I was talking to you.  Clever, huh?  Um… do you know what that would look like then?  B.J.  And while I was laughing to myself about that, I read [Ester’s update] further and saw you were headed to see Lady Gaga.  …At which time I thought, well, maybe I should keep the B.J. joke to myself.  Then I thought, ‘No!  If she’s headed to see Lady Gaga, then she’s got a little freak in her J
I hope you enjoyed her show, and hope you will continue to enjoy the J.J. freak show J  Thanks again Brooke!

*Jenny W.  You were worried about offending us?  HA!  Perhaps you meant my little sister.  You really can’t offend me J  For real.  You asked an awesome question. 
Could rehab vs. prison have set me free from drugs?  No.  Not in my case.  I used drugs to escape from my life. I used until they took control of me.  At that time, I forgot what I was running from.  Honestly, I didn’t even care then.  I just wanted to be high.  Rehabs usually hold you for, what, 30 days?  …60 days?  Let’s say even for 6 months.  An addict needs time to find the root of the problem, then needs to address that problem.  Only then can you move away from the addiction.
Truth is, Jenny, I wasn’t to the root of my evil in 6 months.  Three years have gone by since I last used.  I’m gonna tell you some real shit, because you asked.  I fixed that stuff I was running from.  I put that hurt behind me.  However, I will never go and be in a room with coke again.  One day, if a girl needs a script filled, with love, I’ll tell her to fill it herself.  I’m worried I would fall.  I’m so strong in so many ways, yet weak in many others.  That’s how I’ll stay clean.  …By recognizing my weakness and keeping a positive support group around me. 
Oh, and please never worry about offending – ask whatever you want.  Great question J    

*Erica H.  Great question: When do I get out?  In a hot-minute.  Ok, I know – that’s kind of smart-assed - sorry.  If I stay out of trouble, no more fighting, tattoos, and so on, then I’m down to about 7-8 years left.
Listen, your husband and Ester and I need to talk.  Without getting ahead, or blowing future surprises for the rest of the J.J. crew, I am totally down to look at the ‘production possibilities.’  That’s yet another plan, and it’s crazy you should ask J  Thank you for reading, and please pass on a thanks to your husband as well.

*Penny  Glad to see you around again.  Last time was a long time ago.  You can be proud of me today.  Back then I was leaned over a plate of coke with a straw in each nostril.  Today I am clean and trying to get back the life I lost while I was off the track.  This J.J. thing has been so cool.  The people it has brought back into my life… I am truly blessed.  You and I know some of the same people J  Crazy to see all our paths crossing again, huh?  You be blessed, woman.  You stick around, ya’ hear?”

From Ester à (MOM!  LOOK AWAY!!!)
“*SweetMelin, My dear friend.  You have been here from the very start of J.J. and I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you.  You’ve made several comments.  Let me address a couple J
Did I ever fear an overdose or dying?  Unfortunately, no.  If I got close enough to O.D. or die, then I was really fuckin’ high, and that’s right where I wanted to be at the time.  It’s sad but true.  That’s how I lived.
OK, that said, let’s lighten things up some.  Racist?  Never.  Homophobic?  HA!  Not hardly.  I mean, if I’m in the shower, look over, and a dude is looking at me while he’s jacking off, I think I have the right to ask him to point that thing somewhere else.  Now, on the street, I have been two guys on a girl.  I sold ecstasy for nearly three years.  There have been plenty of times wild ass shit has happened.  And I think this conversation is now headed South, and quickly.  I think it’s a compliment when a gay man finds me attractive.  I guess personally I find a woman’s body a complete work of art.  There is far more to admire on a woman’s body.
That being said, I am so glad both you & your son follow this.  Please never take offense to me.  I just love to talk shit J  

*Angie G.  Nice ride!  I was just sitting here admiring your picture.  Looks good – the bike!  The bike!  Harley Davidson V-Rod.  Looks like you’re about that life.  Awesome!  You know a bunch of us ride.  We’re going to have to put a ride together when I get out.  You read My Friend Paulie?  Well, Paul has a beautiful Fat-Boy.  That’s probably what I’ll get.  Not sure because I love the music when I ride.  I may do an Ultra Classic.  …Something comfortable with a radio.  Then build a chopper for the short rides.  OK, so enough of all that.  You need a Tattoo’d Hooligan shirt.  Wait until the new stuff comes out.  We have some bad-ass biker stuff in the works now.  Skulls and crossbones and shit.  Listen, thanks for chillin’ with us.  I mean that, and feel free to pass J.J. on to anyone else.
Much love.     

*Anonymous  Hmmm… you chicken!  I see your comment.  You wonder what 4X4 I had in the mud hole?  Do you really wonder?  Sounds like you already know.  You referred to my dick as a 4X4 – sounds like the voice of experience.  That was good shit!  Was it the mud hole or the water hole?

*Terry L., Yeah bro, looks like a train-wreck from here as well.  …Both my life, and that picture Ester used.  If you can stomach my ups and downs and the terrible language, please hang out with us. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judicious jailbird- what crime did you commit to be sentenced for twelve years? Interested in the details.

J.J. said...

Mike responded: "I am serving a 12-year sentence on a probation violation. A technical violation, to be exact. As much as I would love to talk about this, I am currently in the appeals process. Legally, I am advised to refrain from going any farther in a reply. Thank you for your question. It's one I will address in the near future. I plan on keeping J.J. posted on the outcome."

Anonymous said...

Не knows best what good is that has endured evil.