Monday, March 14, 2011

Bikes 'N' Babes

(Copyright M.S. 2011)


Being an avid biker, I know Harley riders hate street bikes.  My last piece of art had a street bike as its feature.  Well, boobs are probably the foundation of the Harley lifestyle.  I kept things modest here – you get a PG-13 version.  If you’ve ever been to bike week, then you know that is seldom the case.  However – My MOM reads this shit!  So fellas, just do like I do – undress them with your eyes.
Much love to my Harley riding friends: Darrell, Paulie, Dave S., Rodger, Cari, Monica, Kay, Angela… just to name a few.  Last but not least, my good friend Ricky Durden.  Forever free spirits!


 

1 comment:

Erica Havens-Walker said...

Fantastic work!! I'm so impressed with your art! The tattoo shop is a great idea,I only wish you could be doing that right now! I'll definitely send some business your way!!