Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Shout-Outs for February

So, I’m sitting here looking at this week’s update.  Even sitting behind these walls I can’t help but smile.  I don’t know you personally, probably never will.  That’s why I am so touched – to see how many of you come by J.J.
Florida and Georgia – congratulations, you have completely smashed your states and I thank each one of you. 
Canada, you add more every week.  You rock!  I used to travel through the Windsor tunnel and come to Canada from Michigan, so I could legally drink at 18. 
Michigan, you’re really holding your own – much love.
Kentucky and Tennessee – the best home-made shine I’ve ever had came from there.  Left me naked and passed out in a ditch – people say I was shouting, “I can fly – I can fly” right up until I passed out.  Umm… Thank you?
 Gracie, thanks to you, New York readers blew up the map.  Make sure your friends from work, school, and wherever else know I see them.  You spiked the activity on J.J. for like a week straight.  Hopefully nobody disowns you over my shit!  Love you Sis!
Minnesota, Wisconsin, how are you, Eh?  Every time I think of your states, I think of the movie Fargo, one of my faves.
California, Alabama, Louisiana, thank you all so much.  As long as you continue to read, I will write.
Keep checking in, pass the word.  You guys make this thing grow.  Once again, thank you all.

3 comments:

sweetmelin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sweetmelin said...

Cali in the house! :) haha Thank you for continuing to share your stories.

sweetmelin said...

So I figured I ought to confess and tell you that, "This post has been removed by the author" would be referring to me. Yep, I'm THAT author. ha I have a tendency to proofread something umpteen times and the moment I click send, or in this case publish, it is only then that I realize some of what I typed quite possibly does not make sense. Yeah, I'm special that way, and yes, Ester knows this as well. Now, while this is not a nasty comment, it most certainly is rambling and quite possibly irritating, so this may just earn me troll status. One can always hope. lol :)